Move over Pappasitos because Chef Kie just whipped up some eye rolling to the back of the head quesadillas that will surely make a non believer believe again. This chicken and spinach quesadilla is so appealing not only to the eye but to the stomach as well, my stomach literally starting growling again as I looked at this picture. This recipe is simple and only takes 15-20 minutes to prep and make.
- Bell pepper
- Cheese of choice
- Wheat Tortilla
- Creole Seasoning
- Red pepper
- Garlic powder
- If using chicken breast dice them up into small pieces.
- Heat up skillet with oil and place in the chicken.
- Sprinkle 2 spoons of creole seasoning, 1 spoon of red pepper, 1 spoon garlic powder, 1 spoon of paprika all over the chicken. Continue to mix in all the ingredients.
- Cook chicken for 5-7 minutes or until brown.
- In a separate skillet cook the onions and red bell pepper until it’s pleasing to your liking. I personally like my onions grilled a lot so it can be anywhere from 4-6 minutes.
- Get a tortilla and spread oil on one side of it. Place the side with the oil in a skillet.
- Spread cheese on half of the tortilla.
- On the same half with the cheese put a few spinach leaves, then the chicken, bell pepper and onions.
- Fold over the tortilla. Use spatula to press it down.
- Cook on each side for 3-4 minutes. Be sure to cook it on low so it does not burn.
- Plate the quesadilla and cut into 3 pieces.
- Now enjoy!
- If you like this post be sure to like and subscribe for new post daily!