If you’re like half of America then mornings are always fast pace leaving little to no time for breakfast. Well today must be your lucky day because boy do I have a quick breakfast recipe that requires no work in the morning, simply just a grab and go. What might this recipe be you ask? Overnight oats.
This meal is not only delicious but includes enough protein to jump start your day. From strawberries and almond milk to kiwi and Greek yogurt, the combination possibilities are endless.
The recipe I will be sharing with you include bananas, peanut butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon. I like to think of it as my homemade take on banana pudding, trust me, after the first bite you will see why. Recipe down below.
If you enjoyed reading this post be sure to like and subscribe for new post!
- Whole grain oats
- Almond Milk
- Greek Yogurt
- Peanut Butter
- First start by taking a mason jar or small container and filling it up 1/3 of the way with the whole grain oats. Sprinkle a little cinnamon over the oats.
- Then pour in the almond milk so that it covers all of the oats in the container. (Similar to the picture below)
- Over the milk smear in your choice of yogurt.
- On top of the yogurt place your peanut butter and chopped bananas.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top.
- Cover the container with a lid and place it to sit in the fridge overnight.
- Wake up and enjoy your new favorite breakfast.
- Be sure to like and subscribe if you enjoyed this recipe!