Boy ole boy! I think it’s time for me to pack up my bags and head on over to Italy because this meal right here is Bonjour! Wait. . . that means hi. (Get it together Kierra) I meant to say hi BON APETIT!
Just look at it! No seriously, scroll all the way up and look at that picture again! Doesn’t it look so damn good? This cheesy quinoa recipe is my take on your favorite pizza, no bread of course. Grilled chicken tossed in a creole tomato sauce mixed in with sautéed spinach and cherry tomatoes is sure to satisfy all of your cravings with one bite.
Bring Italy to your kitchen by whipping up this dish for you and your loved ones. Recipe is down below.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe!
- 4oz of chicken
- Cherry tomatoes
- your choice of cheese
- tomato sauce
- creole seasoning
- garlic powder
- red pepper flakes
1. Heat up a pan with olive oil
2. sprinkle in some garlic powder or garlic.
3. Next add in the tomato sauce and sprinkle in cinnamon and creole seasoning.
4. Continue mixing and let the sauce sit in the pan for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add in the quinoa and chicken. Mix it into the sauce.
6. Now add in some red pepper flakes and sprinkle more creole seasoning into the mix.
7. Add in 2 handfuls of spinach and continue to stir the ingredients.
8. Once the spinach begins to shriveled down like shown in the picture, place cherry tomatoes on top and your choice of cheese.
9. To melt the cheese you can either place it in the oven for 3-4 minutes or place the stove on high and keep it on until melted.
10. Now, simply plate this meal up and enjoy!
Thank you again for reading my post, be sure to let me know what you think of this recipe and subscribe!