Imagine the sun is out, it’s a beautiful day. The birds are chirping. It’s hot but not too hot to where you start to sweat. You’re relaxing on the beach with your FAVORITE salad in the world. . aahh looks good right? Go ahead try a bite. Yumm. Now, imagine me crushing that salad and handing you an even BETTER one because that’s what I’m about to do with my lemon pepper chicken salad, ya feel me?? (I know you can’t actually feel me because this is a computer but you get what I’m trying to say) The salad alone is so refreshing but once you toss in the lemon pepper chicken, BABYYY not only is your stomach doing a happy dance but so is your entire body. Learn how to make your stomach do the happy dance by following the recipe below.
- chicken breast
- iceberg lettuce
- red bell pepper
- lemon pepper seasoning
- creole seasoning
- garlic powder
- Chop up 1-2 chicken breast. (the amount is up to you)
- Pour a generous amount of creole seasoning, lemon pepper seasoning and garlic powder on to the chicken. Let it sit.
- Chop up zucchini, carrots, jalapeno, red onion, and red bell pepper. (feel free to add or take out any vegetables of your choice)
- Heat up a pan with olive oil and pour in vegetables.
- Lightly season the vegetables with any seasoning of your choice. I tend to always stick with creole seasoning but you can use salt, pepper, etc. Cook for 3-4 minutes then turn off fire.
- Heat up another pan and drizzle olive oil.
- Place the chicken in the pan and cook it for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- On a plate take 2 handfuls of both iceberg lettuce and spinach. Then place your sautéed vegetables and chicken on top and enjoy!
- Be sure to like, comment and SUBSCRIBE for new recipes daily!