I’m honestly just looking at this picture in utter shock and disbelief of how this recipe required only a few minutes and such simple ingredients to come out being this dog on good. *dabs* When I tell you, I scraped this plate CLEAN! I mean it, I DID JUST THAT! Between the lemon pepper and oregano seasoning on the thick and juicy chicken breast to the flavorful chickpeas and cauliflower rice, let me just say, if heaven had a taste it would be this meal because BABY IT WAS … *Tony the Tiger voice* GREAAAATTTT! Enough with my soap box. Check out below for the ingredients and recipe.
- 1-2 Chicken breast
- Chicken broth
- Cauliflower rice (or your choice of rice but I promise you this rice taste the same as white rice just healthier)
- Tomato Sauce
- Spinach and kale
- Garlic powder
- Red pepper
- Creole Seasoning
- Lemon Pepper
- Red flakes
1. Start by making sure your chicken is defrosted.
2. Then in a bowl mix olive oil, 1 tbsp. garlic powder, 1 tbsp. oregano, 3 spoons of creole seasoning, 1 spoon of red pepper, 1 spoon of lemon pepper in a bowl.
3. Once done mixing toss the chicken in and let it marinate for 3-4 minutes.
4. Heat skillet with olive oil.
5. Place chicken in skillet and cook on each side until brown. Depending on how thick your chicken it can take anywhere from 5-7 minutes on each side.
6. In a separate pan pour olive oil in it.
7. Then sprinkle garlic powder in the skillet with 1/2 spoon of red flakes, 1 spoon of oregano. let it sit for 20 seconds then pour in the tomato sauce. The amount is up to if you like tomato sauce like me then you will be pouring maybe 1/3 of a can or more.
8. Once the tomato sauce is in pour 3/4 cup of chicken broth and cook for 7 minutes.
9. Now the sauce should be thick. Add the chicken into the pan and chickpeas and cook for 3 minutes then add in a handful of kale and spinach. Stir all ingredients and place on a plate.
10. I bought frozen cauliflower rice so I heated it up in the microwave.
Plate everything and enjoy!
11. Feel free to like, comment, subscribe!